Wednesday 24 September 2008

Week 1: Intro to 3D Studio Max

I found the first session of Introduction to 3D Studio Max to be a little confusing. This is mainly due to being new to this particular piece of software. I found it hard to listen to the lecturer as he explained about the module. This was due to being seated at the back of the room.

For next session it would be better for me to arrive earlier in order to be able to hear the lecturer more clearly and thereby get a better understanding of what I need to do in that session.

I also feel that I may have to have a chat with the lecturer next session for him to go over parts of the last session which I missed out on.

Richard Dutton

1 comment:

Teresa Mahon said...

Well done rich very good. I am still working on mine. Having some difficulty to say the least